1) Analyze why you are selling - If you understand your motives, you will be able to better negotiate and to get what
it is that you want, whether it be a quick sale, high price, or somewhere in the middle.
2) Prepare you home for the buyer - Maximize the strengths of your property and fix up it's weaknesses. You want
the buyer to walk away from your home with a lasting good impression.
3) Find a good real estate agent that understands your needs - Make sure that your agent is loyal to you, and can
negotiate to help you achieve your goals. In addition, they should be assertive and honest with both you and the
4) Be prepared for negotiation - Learn and understand your buyer's situation; what are their motives? Can you
demand a big deposit from them? Try to lock in the buyer so that the deal goes through.
5) Negotiate for the best price and the best terms - Learn how to counter offer to get more from every offer.
6) Make sure the contract is complete - Be honest with your disclosures; you do not want to lose the deal because
you were lying or diminishing your home's defects. Insist the buyers get a professional inspection. This will protect
both you and the buyer.
Are you ready for the AgorillaREALTOR experience? Remember: "It's a jungle out there; why monkey around when
you can hire Agorilla" Let's get started!
|Plan of Action - Seller Tips
|Hawaii Homes for Sale - Hawaii Real Estate
Click here to search over 6,000 Hawaii Real Estate for Sale
|Nakamoto Realty, LLC., 808-688-9878, Website designed and powered by AGORILLA BRAND 2006 - A locally owned and operated site.
Copyright 2006 Dom Ruiz Agorilla (RA), AHS, AHWD, CSR, e-PRO, GRI, RECS, SRES; Aloha Aina REALTOR Award Nominee.
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. We are not affiliated with Internet sites not listed in the
AgorillaBRAND Directory; therefore, AgorillaBRAND is not responsible for the contents of these external
Internet sites. Any unauthorized copying is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.